Thursday, July 31, 2008

fReE MovIE!!!

We went and saw Horton Hears a Who this morning for FREE!!! I just love free stuff. A few local theatres have been showing free movies for kids this summer, how cool is that? There were more of Sophie's friends at the movie with us, but these are the only ones that would stand in the picture. :) This is Sophie with Ellana and Allison, they are older than her but are so sweet to try and include her, Sophie thinks they are the coolest! She is lucky to have several good friends here in Denver. I only saw about 1/3 of the movie (sitting still isn't Sophie's forte) but I thought it was a cute movie and pretty funny too. Sophie fell asleep on our way home, and I just laid her down for a nap... but they just started cutting the concrete sidewalk in front of her window!! So that's pretty awesome.

3 comments:

mommaquincy said...

What a cute picture! I love the sepia with the just of pinks. You are such an artist. I've seen the Horton Hears a Who cartoon version more time than I want to remember since its after The Grinch and ever kid that comes here wants to watch The Grinch. I hope that the new version is better than the cartoon.

Cami said...

It's awesome when you can get good stuff for free! Maybe that's why we haven't seen it yet, Richmond needs to get on the ball and give us some stuff for free:)

Tracy Giles said...

I'm so bummed we missed you! We saw it on Wednesday. I thought it was really cute and I loved that it was free, even for adults!