
It looks a lot bigger in person, trust me! I need someone who lives in Denver to vouch for me, it looks
much bigger in person!! Tell them! I don't know what's with the picture but people at church are starting to ask me if I'm pregnant, so I am definitely showing... ok!
8 comments:
Ha ha! You can't call that a "belly shot" because you don't even look pregnant! Wish I had your belly now!
Um.... YEAH RIGHT!!!! There is NO belly!!!! I show more than that when I am 6 weeks! PALEESE!!
Not meant to be rude, there is truly nothing to show! YOU ARE SO TINY!!!
HA! I wish!
I'm sure...
You just radiate pregnancy!! I'll bet your stomach doesn't get any bigger than a volley ball!!
I think it is great to document the baby's progress.....even if there doesn't appear to be much of a belly now ;) You look beautiful, as always!
I think your big boobs just dwarf any belly you have, but I will vouch for you if you want. I haven't seen you in two weeks, but you were just barely starting to show when I left....maybe 'show' isn't the word...you just looked a tiny bit bloated. You need to wear a tighter shirt for the next picture.
You still look awesome. This time around I'm much bigger than I was with Lily. I look like I'm ready to deliver any minute and I still have about 12 weeks left. I think you look so cute (what belly?).
Ill vouch for you...its the cutes baby belly Ive ever seen! :) That shirt doesnt do it justice.
Post a Comment