Yesterday on Sesame Street Elmo talked about jumping and Sophie was trying to do it all morning. When Dan got home we got it on tape.
Ok, so I know she doesn't actually hop but she sure tries!!
Yesterday on Sesame Street Elmo talked about jumping and Sophie was trying to do it all morning. When Dan got home we got it on tape.
Ok, so I know she doesn't actually hop but she sure tries!!
12 comments:
Where did you get those darling shoes that squeak with every step? Sophie is going to be quite the jumper--Natalie couldn't even clear a garden hose at Sophie's age and then grew to have this AMAZING jumping ability...so I'll bet Sophie will catch some air in no time at all!
She's so cute! That girl's going to have buns of steel if she keeps that up. I had a dream the other night that baby-to-be is going to be a boy. We'll see if it's right. Hope you're doing good!
I love the arm action. Kind of like her Grandma's DDR jumps, don't you think? She is adorable and I can't wait to see her hop in person!
I love how she dances on the man hole with her squeeky shoes. And she almost has the jumping down- in no time you'll have an acrobat on your hands!
Good job Sophers! (And Daniel) Her hair really has gotten lighter! Or it might be because of the sun, oh well. Jumping is still a huge accomplishment!
My comment didn't get on here yet, so I'll try again, sorry if I end up with 2 the same. Anyway, Sophie is soo hilarious and I can't wait to see her hopping in person. She reminds me of her Grandma trying to jump on DDR; all arms.
Cute video! Her hair is getting so long! I can't believe you are already 15 weeks along. I'm sure it hasn't gone by as fast for you, but I hope you're feeling great. We miss you guys! I'm making friends here, but I still miss all of you in Denver!
Her shoes are soooo funny! She looks really cute when hops. I can't believe how big she looks. Maybe it's because we haven't seen you for awhile.
She is so cute!!! I love her shoes...I have some for Ava but they don't fit her yet! She is such a good hopper!!
How cute! Brinklee is obsessed with Elmo! She hops too! Brinklee saw Elmo on a bike and now all she wants to do is ride a bike like "Melmo". It is so amazing what influence sesame street and elmo are on the kids.
Hey Jessica! I found your blog through Jennifer's. Your little girl is adorable and congratulations on the upcoming baby. Would you mind if I link your blog? --Jenny D. Steed
Cute video. She definitely has hops. WNBA here she comes.
Post a Comment