We had visitors for Easter weekend! Here’s what you’re dying to see, the babies.
The big girls took the couch apart for a wild jumping party.
Right back at ya Soph! She’s been into taking pictures lately, with toy cameras AND mine. Lily was hesitant at first, but it didn’t last.
The next morning we went to an Easter egg hunt at a nearby park. Here are the girls ready to hunt!
Look at all those eggs!
Here they are with their haul. We were just thrilled not to have lost any children, it was crazy!! They had us put name tags on them… not sure how that makes them any more safe, but I did it any way. :)
They had face painting and bouncy house, but I guess I was too stressfully holding onto my kids to take any pictures of that.
Here’s the kids on Easter morning.
Lovin’ the bunny specs. Not your best look though Tess, sorry. Ha ha!
Lily looking for Easter eggs. Jacob only needed one.
Sometimes, I think Sophie looks like a cartoon. That picture makes me laugh out loud, she’s hilarious! Sweet Lily eating her breakfast.
I loved Lily’s easter hat. Notice that Tessa will not eat the yolk, she’s so eccentric.
Sophie had to go outside to blow the new bubbles.
I also made these delicious nests, not a great picture but they were REALLY REALLY yummy!
This picture was not taken Easter morning, but it is the kids in their Easter clothes. My girls LOVE LOVE LOVE their Easter dresses and would wear them everyday if I let them. We have to limit them to wearing them every 3 Sundays to church. I know I’m mean, I just don’t want them to wear the same thing every Sunday.
Here’s a picture from my crappy phone the day I bought them the dresses to text to Dan. Look how happy they are!









2 comments:
What a fun Easter! The girls dresses are very pretty! The pictures of all 3 together are cute, but what is going on with Tessa's eye? Is she winking?
Yeah, Tess has sensitive eyes, they bother her a lot, but I think she was just being a goof.
Post a Comment