Jacob was 9 months old in April. I am so behind in posting and this is the worst part about it, I can’t remember everything that was going on with him then! How sad. Here’s what I do remember: He still wasn’t crawling yet, just happy to sit and watch his sisters run around. They hadn’t started to try and carry him yet, so he wasn’t afraid of his sisters at 9 months, but loved his sisters. He was such a content little boy, and SO smiley! Jacob loved (and still does) stuffed animals, he gives them “super snuggles” and bites them in the nose, it’s the cutest thing. His hair wasn’t quite as blonde as it looks in the pictures, but it is turning out to be a dirty blonde color. He’s a lady killer with the fo-hawk, big brown eyes and dimples!
Dan drove Sophie to preschool one morning for a special activity at school, she was so excited! I didn’t get great pictures… but decided to share them anyway. The girls love to ride in dad’s car, for any reason, it’s just different I guess. I love how excited my kids get for little things like this, it’s the sweetest thing.









4 comments:
awww what a handsome little man!
He is so cute!!
It really just that Dan has such an awesome car. Jacob is such a cutie!
Your kids are SO adorable, Jess! I love seeing all of your cute pictures!
Post a Comment