Sophie loves to use my eyelash curler after I am done. I really like it when she wants to be like me because lately she mostly wants to defy me and be naughty, so I savor these moments when she's my friend and side kick.
And she seemed so grown up the other day sitting at the table feeding herself chips and dip. There's no denying my little girl is growing up! She seems so big and smart, she amazes me everyday with her increasing knowledge and independence! I love you Sophie.
Check it out!! Tessa can stand BY HERSELF!!!!!!!! She's a little uneasy about it, but she's doing it! Ok, just kidding I photoshopped Dan's arm out of the picture. But Tessa really is growing really fast as well. Gotta love her in those 12-18 months size jeans... they fit her waist. :) Her chubbs, noises, and skills seem to get more plentiful everyday! I love you too Tessa.









17 comments:
Your girls are sooooo cute! Thanks for sharing all these pictures.
So cute! I love the picture of Tessa standing up...it looks like she is totally falling over...so cute.
Oh duh...I just saw that you photoshopped Dan's arm out of the picture...haha...but still so cute! I love all the pictures! They are so cute!
whoa, that scared me for a minute! Your girls seem to grow up soo fast, I thought it was because I don't get to see them very often. I love the orange on Tessa and I love the 2 on the floor together, so sweet. I love that Tessa's chin is always wet. Sophie's hair is getting very long! She looks really old these days. Is she really just 2? I can't wait to see them in May!
Holy schnikies! You TOTALLY scared me that tessa was standing up! I didn't think there was any idea! That's because there isn't! You have the cutest girls ever! i am so glad that they are both going to date my boys in like 100 years! Yeah!
It is SO true about them growing up so fast. You turn around and they're starting school when you thought they were still you little babies! Your girls are so beautiful and it's so much fun to see your pictures up here!
Oh my heck, I really thought she was somehow standing! I thought 'wow, she's advanced!' We can't wait to see you guys in May!
I love the look on Tessa's face in the standing-up photo! Priceless.....she obviously isn't ready to be standing on her own :) haha! Sophie is looking older, but she is the big sister now....what a darling pair of girls you have!
Your girls are just so cute! They do grow up so fast. It's amazing what they learn in such a short time!
They are both so darling!!
I love the look on Tessa's face in the standing up picture. I think that is what really sells it! You look at it and think "NO WAY" HAHA!
You know, the more pictures I see of Tessa the more similarities I see in her and Sophie. Other than their coloring of course.
Tessa's eye color look almost identical to what Deklan's looked like when he was a baby.
They are both WAY too cute!!!
Ha! I was shocked to see Tessa standing... how funny. I was thinking, "Wow, she can really balance well if she can stand while leaning! :) You are so funny. I know I say it all the time, but YOUR GIRLS ARE SO CUTE!!!
So cute! That's funny Tessa standing. I think the two year olds are all about being naughty. They are SOO cute!
Such sweet pictures. I think Sophie is growing up fast too, and she's not even mine! :) The picture of Tessa standing is cool, too. I couldn't even see where you photo-shopped it :)
You have the cutest blog! It's been awhile since I've been on to check it out. I love your Spring Break photos. You do have the most beautiful girls! Thanks for the ideas on the baby stuff. I totally want a jogger. I plan on getting outside A LOT!
I want photoshop!! That is such a fun picture of her "standing". Cute post! I had fun with you the other night. We should hang out more. I always love getting together with you. Lets plan a Wii party!!!!
Your girls are just adorable! Sophie is growing up so fast. And good job tessa standing on your own...Neacel is totally jealous. haha
wow!! that's amazing! she is sooo cute!! they are both grwoing up so fast!
Post a Comment