Thursday, April 16, 2009

Can you believe this picture was taken today at NOON?nap 002

Sophie's under the weather and Dan was late for work but I didn't have the heart to wake them.  They have such a special relationship, just crazy about each other.  Reminded me of this picture.

Sophie 274

12 comments:

Tracy Giles said...

Sleeping pictures are my favorite! So cute!

mommaquincy said...

How sweet! I think that husband of your's is a keeper!

Ann said...

Ahhhhhhhh!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

OH man, that is seriously the cutest picture ever! So precious. What a great daddy.

mommaquincy said...

Cute new background!

Dannenbergs said...

Moments like these make everything else in parenthood worth it.

Anna said...

So precious.

Emily said...

Awww, those are so sweet. They almost make me want to cry :) So I just noticed...is that Sophie's slobber on Dan's shirt in the first picture? That makes it all the sweeter :)

Jessica said...

YES! I love that she drools... just like her dad. :)

The Hulls said...

Awww, that is so sweet! I love the drool! Too cute!

The Allens said...

So sweet! I love when they are all cuddly like that.

Mandy @ Raising Little Dudes said...

that is just absolutely adorable