Apparently that's what you'll get at a lacrosse game. I thought their attire looked a little lopsided, do they not care about their legs? (BTW - number 6 is about to score in the above picture.) Anyway, neither of us had ever been to one before but the Lawrences (aka - my girls' 2nd parents, pretty sure they love them more than us) took us to see the Mammoths on Saturday night. Obviously I know nothing about the sport but I have to say it was SUPER fun!! We brought Tessa in sound asleep but that didn't last for long, that place was CRAZY!! She had our hands over her ears most of the time. (We left Sophie with some friends.) Our team lost in overtime, unfortunately, but it was a very exciting finish! We got to sit in KPMG's suite; my favorite part was the little counter we had in front of us to put stuff on plus a private bathroom and free ice water.
I don't think I can post without talking about Sophie, so here's a picture of her wonderful style selections this afternoon. I think the size 6 months baby pumpkin socks are a nice touch. Sophie LOVES pumpkins. She kept saying, "look, pretty pants mommy!" I had to agree.









8 comments:
I love the outfit! The swimwear is awesome. I love lacrosse. My brother in laws (nathan's bro's) played all through high school and one played in college! It's different but fun to watch. I'm glad you had a fun easter!
Your little girl is getting so big. I can not believe that you have two beautiful girls. I also must say again I LOVE how you scrapbook.
That is one stylish outfit!
Happy Easter Jessica! You hae such a cute family! Hope all is well!
Sophie makes me laugh!!!
Sophie did a fantastic job of matching the exact shade of green on her pumpkin socks...even if it is swim wear. I think you have a real talented girl!
I think Sophie looks beautiful in everything and/or nothing! Its going to be fun to see what she wears to Kindergarten. There were days I wanted to put a tag on your back that said; "Jessica dressed herself today".
Jess! Long time no talk, sorry I haven't kept up! I'm finally (sort of) keeping up on our blog if you ever want to see it! thehofheinsfamily.blogspot.com :)
It was fun to catch up on your adorable girls!! I can't believe how big Sophie & Tessa are getting!!
Post a Comment