I am kind of a stinker about tags and rarely participate (don't tell me, they are like chain letters and I will have 17 years of bad luck for all the tags I've ended) but this one sounded pretty fun, although I was worried the pictures would be lame.
You to take the fourth picture folder and post the fourth picture in that folder. Then you take the sixth folder and post the sixth picture in that folder. Explain the pictures and then send the tag along.
Here's Dan and Sophie on Dan's 25th birthday, Dan hasn't changed much, but Sophie sure has. Sophie was 5 months old in this picture. Check out her old man hair cut!
This is my little sister Joni, I took this portrait of her playing at a park as an assignment for my photography class my last semester of school at the University of Utah. Isn't she beautiful?
I tag: Cami, Ann, Mary-Anne, Nicole, and Kolbi. Although, if you don't want to do it, I totally understand. :)









2 comments:
Thanks for doing the tag Jessica, you are awesome!! I'm so glad you did too because I love seeing past pics of people, especially babies-so cute!! And I already knew this, but you are a very talented photographer! The pic of your little sis looks like a magazine add!!
alright I explain the first picture as Dan likes Harry Potter. And the 2nd one as Joni is a rock star! (she's got her head bang going)
Post a Comment