Saturday, October 27, 2007

Trunk or Treat!


We got dressed up early this weekend for the annual ward Trunk or Treat! It was a long night for Sophie because we went to a party after but she did well and hardly even complained! Doesn't she look sweet in her strawberry fairy costume? Oh and in case there is any question I was a bunny (Jessica Rabbit... he he he) and Dan was a pirate. You may recognize these costumes as Grandma and Grandpa Ellis' from last year... I think they wear them better. :) I think we are cutest when we are babies and when we get old, aren't they cute?
Here are pictures of some of our friends:




Tracy, aka- "Super Girl" (I had some fun with photoshop smudging the background.)



Ellana, a lady bug taking a break to eat her candy.



Gina and Delia, witch and pirate. Kaeden and Jake, cowboys.




Susan and Paul, mom and monkey. Max, the adorable skunk. Net and Ty, mom and Bob the builder.



Payton and Mia, indian and princess. Charlotte and Eden, mom and bumble bee. And Sophie, of course.


9 comments:

Taggart said...

That is too funny! I look like such a dork. At least it was fun to pretend to be a super hero for a night. You took really cute pictures of everyone! That was fun last night. We definitely have to get together to play Wii.

cami said...

Sophie looks adorable in her costume. I'm glad you chose that one. She looks so sweet in the first picture.

mommaquincy said...

She looks like the cutest strawberry princess ever. You make a great Jessica Rabbit, too. I don't know about Dan and the pirate thing. He was a better Frankenstein for sure.

Anonymous said...

They all look cute but none can compare to sophie in her costume she shines with an aura that makes them look pitiful....

Dannenbergs said...

All the kids look great!

Ann said...

Cute Sophers. I love the first picture w/ Jessica and Sophie, it is priceless.

Ann said...

P.S. Daniel needs to shave! You just look like you have dirt on your face!
Love,
Your Sister :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun day we had. I love Halloween!

Crafty Momma said...

Hi Jess, You take such great pictures! I will have to take some lessons from you!;) P.S. take notice of my blog address change, I will explain why on my new blog!

www.chrisandgina2003.blogspot.com

We definately need to get together, you're awesome!!