Our apartments are under new management and the new managers sent out a memo telling us that they will be making some improvements, including painting the exterior of the apartment buildings. I don't know about you guys, but I don't think this is an "improvement." (The one on the left has the old colors and the one on the right is the new.) Is it just me, or does the brownish color clash with the brick? It makes me laugh because the memo said, "We hired a professional company that specializes in outdoor color schemes." I think they need a new specialty!
Monday, October 15, 2007
New Paint Job
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
I noticed no one had left a comment on the paint job huh! Well maybe it'd be a bit more exciting if our cute little sophie would ugly up a bit, or if the apartment would start crawling or something... anyways i agree with you what were they thinking!
Post a Comment