Monday, October 15, 2007

Doing the Laundry

So today when I was doing laundry (and there was A LOT of it) Sophie got tired of waiting for me in the living room so I held her, but when I ran out of hands trying to start a new batch I needed to put her down. Our laundry room is off the kitchen and I couldn't put her down in there because I hadn't swept and didn't want her to eat off the floor. So I just plopped her on top of the clean clothes in the laundry basket! It worked great, and I couldn't resist taking a picture of her in there because she looked so cute! This isn't acutally the first time that I've put her in the laundry basket... When we lived at Grandma's house and I had to carry Sophie and the laundry down stairs, I would lie her down on the clothes and carry them both down! She eventually grew out of thinking that was fun and I didn't think she'd put up with it again, but she did for me today! She's 2 months old in the picture below.

4 comments:

cami said...

I love that picture. She looks so much older.

Tracy Giles said...

Very cute blog! I am so glad you checked out ours :) Tag also loves Halo 3. The guys should get together and play.

jaredelizabeth said...

I love the blog. I never get to see Sophi when she isn't bundled and covered up. She is adorable in the laundry basket. Her eyes are huge...georgeous! Later.

Unknown said...

Oh man two more weeks from tomorrow I can't wait! not only cause she's cute and your cute and dan's funny and a little cute but also because i haven't had a day off of work in 2 weeks and i probablly wont up til we leave on thursday! YIKES!