
It is worth mentioning that Dan received an early Christmas present from his mother (solicited I might add) of the new Halo 3 game. Dan was very excited to finally be able to play it. And I sort of thought he'd make like his brother Matt (or my brother Jason) and play it all night until he beat it. But he didn't! Dan was so responsible and just played it for an hour or two and went to bed because he had a test the next day at school. Since then he's played it after Sophie's in bed a little bit here and there. Last night was the first time he played very late into the night. It makes me feel kind of bad like I am suppressing this part of Dan that used to enjoy that sort of thing. But I think it is actually just him wanting to spend time with his family instead, isn't he so grown up? Gosh, I love him a lot!










2 comments:
This is the day Daniel became a man! Or something like that.
Christian loves Halo and just plain old playing video games! We need to get together and play while the boys have a Halo Party. Oh and check out my blog. I was tagged and I have a whole post about exciting me! j/k I also tagged you...so I want to hear all the juicy stuff!
Post a Comment