Saturday, July 30, 2011

meet Jacob Daniel

jacob - close up 2 jacob - waist up 2

Born Monday July 25th at 4:37pm

7lb 15 oz

20.5 inches

jacob - family pic

We did it!  More details to follow, I am short on time… if you can imagine. :)

19 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations! What a lucky boy to come to your great family.

Lindsay said...

Congratulations!!! What a cutie.

Mary-Anne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm glad things went well and that he made it here safe and sound. Jacob is the name we're thinking about too! Really cute.

The Bakers said...

He is perfect! Congratulations, I hope you're both doing great. I can't wait to hear more.

Ali said...

He is so handsome! Welcome baby Jacob! Congratulations to you and your beautiful family! :)

Howard and Melissa said...

Congratulations! He is a beautiful baby! Love his dark hair, too!

Lisa Nielsen said...

What an ANGEL!!! Oh I love his big cheeks! Congratulations! The girls look really happy:) Can't wait to hear more info:)

Ann said...

Love him! So happy for you guys:)

The Allens said...

Congratulations! What a cute family!

Unknown said...

You look amazing for having just given birth!! He looks like a sweet little guy. :)

Megan said...

Congrats! I can't wait to hear more details. I love his name.

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

He's a doll! Love those cheeks and dark hair. He weighs the same as Grayer did when he was born.
Congratulations...what a darling family of 5!!!

liz said...

I've been checking for this post all month while I've been gone to Idaho and out of the loop. Congrats! He is beautiful and you look great too. I'm he is here!

Inspired said...

Yay! He is here! Congratulations! Boys are so fun!

Mandy @ Raising Little Dudes said...

Congrats! He is absolutely adorable. Hope you all are doing well and adjusting to the little one quickly.

Anna said...

Congratulations, such exciting news!! So happy for you guys.

Nate said...

He's adorable! You look so great in that picture!

Tifani said...

Oh my gosh! I am so happy for you. Looking at his picture makes me feel so many familiar emotions, probably because I just had a baby. He is so beautiful! I love the picture of your family all piled up around your bed. Congratulations to all of you. I hope your recovery goes well!

Tracy Giles said...

He's so cute! You guys look so happy! What a sweet little blessing. I can't wait to meet him, he's just perfect :)