Thursday, October 7, 2010

HE PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cue the {HUGE sigh of relief}

I am so proud of you Daniel! What a huge accomplishment, I knew you had it in you.  Bring on the job offers!! :)

Dan passed!

Dan didn’t go into work this morning because he didn’t want to get the results there.  His nerves have been shot all week in anticipation and this morning going down that list looking for his name he said, “Please, please, please, please… CHAPMAN, DANIEL!!!!  YEAH!”  Another thing that makes it sweeter is that all 3 of Dan’s good friends from Law School passed as well, congrats you guys!

Today is a good day, you may notice the Chapmans smiling more than usual if you see us this weekend, NO MORE BAR EXAMS! Wahoo!

17 comments:

Kristen said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Congrats guys!

Mary-Anne said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, isn't that the biggest relief EVER?! I'm so happy for you guys! Such WONDERFUL news!!! :) Law school is really done, now. For REAL!

Erika Ellis said...

Awesome!!!! Congrats

Zac & Chelsea said...

Yeah! I was actually wondering about it this morning. Congrats! It is so hard when one test pretty much determines your future in your career, but such a blessing when that test is over! Now on to the real life with a career and everything. :)

The Allens said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you guys! Also, I love all of the crafty things you've been doing. You've inspired me. :)

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

YEA YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEA!!! Seriously....bestest ever.. Way to go Danny boy! Bring on the smiley chapmans. We like that!

Tifani said...

Congratulations you guys! What a relief!! Well deserved and very exciting.

mommaquincy said...

Congrats to Dan! And way to let him study sooooo much Jess!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Congrats! I hear ya about the job situation. Jason just got a job offer yesterday that we are just THRILLED about!

Debbie said...

Congratulations!!!!

Mary said...

hip hip hurray!

Inspired said...

That is rockin' awesome! Congrats and good luck with the job search!

Muffy said...

Congrats to the Chapman Family! Excellent! Jack and I are super happy and excited for you guys!

Amy said...

Yippee!! Yahoo!! Wahoo!! Congratulations Dan and the whole family. We are so happy for all of you.
Love Amy & Paul and fam

Kolbi Young said...

Hip, hip hooray! Congrats to you both - as I know grad school is not only hard on the student (but the wifey too!) Now you need to celebrate BIG this weekend!

netcampbell said...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! This is so exciting!! Great job Dan!

Andrea said...

Congratulations! That is great news!