Friday, June 18, 2010

this could make you sick…

There is so much love in our house, it could make you sick.

sisters_dad's home hug

Dan’s studying for the bar = NOT EVER HOME

Last night he came home a little earlier and I kept the girls up a bit later so they could see each other.  You can tell Dan was really happy to see them but also notice he’s got his eye on the computer screen watching the NBA finals simultaneously.  Being a father of 2 in law school has made him quite the multi-tasker.

The girls wanted to get dressed up for their daddy.  What to wear?  Decisions, decisions…

sisters_tessa mirror belly sisters_sophie kiss lips

I am so jealous of Tessa’s abs.

sisters_tessa dress up hat sisters_sophie bunny

Music break… (Tessa is laughing at Sophie in the 2nd picture)

sisters_sophie whistling sisters_tess laugh at soph

Wait Mom!  I need to wear a dress!!!” --------------- Ahhhhh, so in love with her dad.

sisters_sophie telling me to wait sisters_dad's home sophie hug

Speaking of love, check these two out!  If Tessa ever gets in trouble Sophie is always there to defend her.  “Mommy, don’t yell at my Tessa.”  “Mommy, Tessa doesn’t like that.”  Funny thing is, Sophie really enjoys yelling at and disciplining her sister. 

sisters_hugging Are you sick?  Sorry, I can’t help it, they’re just so darn sweet!

5 comments:

Jenelle said...

That is so sweet. I love that last picture of them hugging. It reminds me of me and my sis because I'm brunette and she's blonde- just like your girls. Daddy coming home is the highlight of our day too. It's nice to have household that loves each other. Cute family, Jess!

Lisa Nielsen said...

That doesn't make me sick at all!!! I love the love! That last picture of Sophie squeezing Tessa and vice versa...priceless. You can tell she is protective and loves her little sis. It is so sweet that they wanted to get all dressed up for Dan. They really are so sweet. Love it!

PS. Yes we are moving...I will be posting on that soon. Packing is no fun:(

mommaquincy said...

I can feel the love all the way to South Jordan! Its going to be so nice when he's done with the bar and just a working man again!

Ann said...

Excuse me while I puke! :) So sweet. Just remember the bar exam will come to an end faster than you think. Can't wait to see you next week.

Kristen said...

That last picture is so sweet! Your whole family is so lucky and blessed to have so much love!