Wednesday, June 30, 2010

a play date

I invited a few friends over to enjoy my parent’s back yard with us our first morning there.  Such cute little kiddos!  I love them all.  Here’s the line up:

UT - play date Melody UT - play date soph and elise hug

ut - play date danielle hiding ut - play date cute gavin

ut - play date tess in big swing 2 UT - play date Neacel tramp

AND…

ut - play date moms namely: Mandy, Ann, me, and Stacie

It was a highly successful morning, the kids love playing together and the moms love talking to each other.  My mom was so cute, she was helping the kids in and out of swings, taking some in for potty breaks, feeding them popsicles, helping another one down the slide, finding more toys, filling the water table. 

When I am home, I don’t have to be a mom anymore, my mom does it for me. 

I just sit around and take pictures, she does the rest.  Now THAT’S what I call a vacation!!  Thanks Mom!  And thanks ladies for coming over to play.

ut - play date kids on the tramp ut - play date neacel melody tessa eating

Tessa got so wet at the water table, she really likes to splash like crazy and then giggle.  I realize the last picture is completely out of focus but I you can still tell she is really loving that water tickle. 

ut - play date tess splashing page

4 comments:

Ali said...

I completely echo your sentiment that when you're home visiting your Mom takes over...

I love the feeling of being mothered. I love watching her with my kids and thinking that's how our relationship once was.

Great photos (as usual!)

Kristen said...

So fun! You look so great! Miss & love you!

Kristen said...

So fun! You look so great! Miss & love you!

mommaquincy said...

great pictures! I wish that Tessa was here splashing in the water table right now!!