So my good friend and not-so-trusted companion:
![]()
came home from the camera store on Saturday! The repair technicians I spoke to (there were 2 of them) said that the damage was only sustained on the lens itself and the camera was fine. I was elated. The lens repair would be $70 (on a $60 lens… I don’t think so) although the lens price has gone up to $100 since I bought it I still opted to save for a new lens rather than spend $70 on “hopefully” repairing an old one that would result in a 30 day warranty while a new one would have a year warranty. So I told them thanks, but no thanks, and SEND MY CAMERA BACK!
So back to my story, my camera came home Saturday. Immediately I dressed the girls, did their hair and dragged Dan outside to help me with a photo shoot! (You think I’m kidding about the “pathological picture taker” think, but I’m not.) Well, you might have guessed it from my blog title, but just after framing my first picture of Sophie and pushing the shutter button… NOTHING HAPPENED! It didn’t even try to focus. I switched to manual focus, and it took a shot, but then gave me an error code and didn’t save the photo. I’m heart broken. So it’s back to the camera shop she goes, I hope they can figure it out!









2 comments:
Oh man, that stinks! I hope it comes back soon :(
So sad!! I hope they can do better this time!
Post a Comment