My race is in 2 days, I am SUPER excited and plenty nervous! I just finished my last run before the race. I hope it all comes together; the weather, my energy level, what I eat, and how I feel. I feel like it's a delicate balance to get it all right. I've been dreaming that there's a wolf stalking me when I go running for the last few nights so I have to make sure I keep up with Jill and Angi so he won't get me. Creepy. Maybe it's a sign I need to push myself... or else? This is my first running race I've ever done (I've just done a couple triathlons that I didn't really train for), any last minute advice?
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
GOOD LUCK! Looks like it will be a fun race from looking at the website.
HAVE FUN!!!! Don't worry about your time or place or anything else; this is your first race so its going to be a best time! So just relax and enjoy yourself!
ooh, i am so excited for you (and jealous too)! i love the bolder boulder...it is such a fun race! i am sure you will do great! plus there are plenty of distractions during the race to keep you entertained...live bands, other runners who are dressed up (tutus, costumes etc), people watching the boulder residents who are hanging out on their front lawn (and they are plenty interesting). plus you will feel like a champion when you run into the stadium to finish line! can't wait to hear about it (wow...this was a long comment)
wolves in dreams usually mean like something frightening, or they represent anything you fear in yourself, ecspescially anything you like to keep hidden about yourself, cause there sneaky and quiet and come in the night all stealth like. so it chasing you in your dream could be anything from like you being worried about the race mixing in with any other worries going on, or it could be your own self-pride that you want to beet your friends or be close to them so the wolf is your self pride pushing you to want to win more and beet them..... or it could mean nothing!love ya see ya soon!
Good luck! Is it a marathon? Half marathon? 10k? Maybe you said in an earlier post and I didn't catch it. Good luck! You will do great!
Awesome race Jessica!!! I checked out the results on line. We would love to run it next year....you going to be there? The route didn't look very easy, and you finished up hill, how was that? I'm anxious to see your post on the race. Your always great at giving details, so don't forget to tell us what was good, and what was not so good for this race! Great job! Don't you just love the feeling after a race?
Post a Comment