Monday, February 9, 2009

more Tessa pics

Would you look at that face?  How will I ever tell her no? j/k  I know I will.  Children are truly a gift from God, I love my beautiful girls to pieces.  Tessa is so social, I love to talk to her when her tummy's full (before that, don't bother).  She's pretty laid back and predictable, which is nice.Tessa page

9 comments:

Erika Ellis said...

So cute! With kids that cute, you guys should have a dozen!

Nicole said...

She's so cute! I can't believe how old she is already! I love those chubby-cheeked smiles!

ellen said...

What a happy little girl! And it looks like Sophie and her get along so well.

mommaquincy said...

You are right she's too cute to say "no" to! I love seeing her in Sophie's clothes its like deja vue with a twist. She's definitely herself! Thanks for sharing!

Ann said...

1 word, aaaaahhhh!

Ann said...

1 word, aaaaahhhh!

Ambyr said...

I think she is going to look like you when she gets bigger, it's totally those strong Quincy genes that we have or is it the Scranton ones from Grandma J? She's beautiful. You are very talented with the background and digital scrapbooking things, I can't do any of that!!!!

Nichole said...

Oh goll I can't help but smile when I see pictures of her. She is DARLING and her smile is the sweetest thing ever!!

Crafty Momma said...

Tessa is such a beautiful little baby! She definately is going to look like you! How fun to have a variety of looks for your family!