Wednesday, February 11, 2009

my knight in shining armor


Ok so my knight doesn't wear armor... he usually wears a button up shirt, cargo pants, and a messenger bag, but he is MY HERO! I have wonderful news; after a long search Dan got a job last week working for a solo practitioner attorney!! We are so proud of him and all he does for our family. He works his tail off in law school and now at work too then he comes home and rescues me every night playing with Sophie, putting Tessa to sleep, and then lets me talk his ear off and still holds me all night long. I couldn't ask for more. I love you Dan! (Isn't he so handsome? I just love this picture of him when we were in Austria.)

4 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Yeah Dan! You are awesome and you happen to be the father of the most beautiful girls in the world!

Emily said...

Congratulations! That is so great. I'm really happy for you guys.

Ann said...

Sorry I don't think he's that handsome! (That would be weird) But congrats Daniel! You guys are more than half way through law school! It's all smooth sailing from now on, right? :)

Kolbi Young said...

Congratulations to you both!!! It is so nice to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel ;) So....more details of where you will be moving? Or are you staying in Denver?