Tuesday, February 10, 2009

eye color mystery

So when I was looking at the pictures of Tessa (in the post below) yesterday in Photoshop I was lightening one when the mouse did something funny and it was lightened A LOT. What I saw really surprised me, Tessa's eyes turned green! Dan has thought for a long time that Tessa's eyes are green but I just don't see it. I thought it would be obvious what color her eyes will be by now, Sophie's eyes were blue at 4 weeks! Tessa is almost 8 weeks old now but they still look gray to me. What do you guys think? Are they going to be brown, blue, or green? Any predictions?

8 comments:

Ambyr said...

They say that it can take up to 6 months for their eyes to choose their permanent color. Austin's didn't turn brown until he was about 4 months but Paityn's have always been blue so I don't know. I love green eyes, Nathan has green eyes!!! I will predict either brown or green

Nicole said...

I noticed that too! I even pointed it out to Jason. I think she'll be a darker blue. Or maybe they'll change according to her mood, like mine?

mommaquincy said...

I don't think they'll be quite as dark as your's, darn, but definitely darker than Sophie's. I'd guess a darker blue.

Ann said...

Sorry Dan but I don't see it either. I'm guessing brown.

Tracy Giles said...

I have no clue! However, I've heard that a babies eyes can change up to 1 year. Either way, she's just so darn cute!!

Anonymous said...

Dallin's eyes were hard to tell for sure until he was about 8 weeks. Then they turned bright blue.
Deklan's looked blue for the longest time. It wasn't until he was almost one that they were completely brown, until then they were a dark blue with little brown speckles.
Anyway... It's really hard to tell! I'm going to guess brown.

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

I think she is so beautiful, however, I don't get to see her in person, I would guess brown or hazel just because she has such dark coloring like you. Are your eyes brown?

Dannenbergs said...

I don't know, but I'll wish for green. I love blue and green eyes.