We enjoyed such gorgeous weather this week! Too bad it won't last, we're supposed to get snow tomorrow. I can't wait for spring!
Here are a few pictures of Tessa and Sophie from this week and another basketball injury for Dan. Tessa is really smiley, I don't know why I didn't get any pictures... that will be my goal for next week! Family is the greatest joy in my life, I love you all!!









7 comments:
Wow...69 degrees! That is awesome! I'm glad you got to enjoy it. I am so ready for Spring, also!
I love the curler picture...so cute!
What fun pictures! We saw you guys out enjoying the nice weather on the tennis court. I asked Trin if she saw you & she said, "Yea, but are they wearing the right shoes to be in there?" I laughed & said I was sure you were!
You guys are sooooo cute, I love the curlers!! Tell Dan that he needs to be more carefull when he plays, My YW girls don't even get that hurt and we all know that YW basketball is one of the most brutal sports ever!!! :) Have a great time playing outside.
Wow...I'm jealous! I miss the mild Denver weather. It's cold here! Your kids are so cute! Did Sophie have dark hair when she was a baby?
I love Tessa's blessing dress. She looks beautiful. I also love Cherry Cricket. It has really good hamburgers. We need to have another Wii party!!
I'm glad you got to play! Tessa looks bigger and cuter than ever. Sophie looks more like you in that curler picture than she ever has before. How did she do in nursery today? What happened to Dan? Can he still walk?
That's a manly bruise Daniel, keep up the good work.
Post a Comment