Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sophie's toupee


Sometimes when Sophie wakes up her hair looks like a bad toupee... don't you think? Makes us laugh anyway.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow her eyes are so big and blue they are so pretty! they are just going to melt hearts! she is going to be a man eater! those poor cops they'll never be able to give those gorgeous eyes a ticket.... well unless she doesn't grow out of this toupee stage! ;)

mommaquincy said...

Is it just me, or does she always have something in her mouth since she lost her binky? I haven't seen her first thing in the morning for way too long!

cami said...

Love it! Too bad we can't look that good in the morning:)

Howard and Melissa said...

I love the hair! I use "Roxio" to edit videos, and then I have to go through an extra step of rendering the video files for the Internet--it takes FOREVER, and "Roxio" is a very temperamental program that freezes up regularly, so it takes a lot of time and patience!

Tracy Giles said...

I pulled up your blog and Lily got so excited she yelled "SOPHIE!" I love bed head! I got some great shots of Lily the other morning with very similar hair. I love her pirate picture.