Saturday, March 8, 2008

HURRAY for good friends and food!

We went out to eat at a great restaurant called Pasquini's last night with our good friends Jake and Kim. Dan has an absolute pizza fetish but I can usually either take it or leave it. So I get dragged around to all sorts of pizzerias on a regular basis. Dan has been trying to fill the void that has been left since we moved away from his favorite place for pizza (therefore his favorite place on earth!) The Pie in Salt Lake. Dan still prefers The Pie (always want what you can't get eh?) but my vote is definitely for Pasquini's!! Just look at my beautiful roasted garlic, spinach and chicken pizza.... mmmmmm... so good! Plus their bread sticks are to die for! Jake has finished his law degree and is working on his LLM in tax & accounting so he can be a tax attorney. Dan and Jake have a lot in common and can talk non-stop! Kim and I have to go drag them out of Elder's quorum long after everyone else has gone because they are still sitting around talking. I'm grateful for good friends and food. Thanks guys!

2 comments:

cami said...

That looks so good! Matt has the same love of pizza...brothers.

Mary-Anne said...

Mmmm...I LOVE pizza!! That made me want the PIE...looks like you had a fun time! I LOVE going out to dinner with friends. :)