My little Sophie monster (that's her name since she started growling at me) is OBSESSED with books!! Anything from children's books, to magazines, to pieces of paper folded in half so they resemble books. She loves to be read to more than anything. But when she can't get anyone to read to her she'll do it herself! I caught her in her room this morning surrounded by books just jabbering away. I had to laugh out loud and then snap some pictures.

Saturday, February 9, 2008
OBSESSED with books!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
That is so stinkin cute! Both of my boys love books too! Deklan will "read" to Dallin all the time or vise-versa it's so funny.
It's a great sign when your baby loves to read at the "ripe old age" of 11 months!!!!
You're going to have a little genius on your hands! No surprise though coming from such intelligent parents! :)
I wish that I could read her a book right now! She keeps looking thinner. She's still beautiful though.
So fun, Porter loves his books too! But for some reason he makes the biggest mess with them in seconds. I feel like I am constantly picking up books from all over the place.
That's awesome. It looks like she doesn't have a problem tearing pages. Lily loves books too and she never tore the pages. It's nice when they like to read. I especially love the big red strawberry on her pajamas, wait or is that a tomato? I guess I should click on the picture to see a close up. Either way her pj's are super cute! I love red.
Love the pjs too! I was thinking the same thing. Hope her book fetish sticks with her.
Post a Comment