Sophie was SO EXCITED about drinking some water out of a glass tonight!
Here she is doing some signs, as I said in my previous post she doesn't really do them on demand but here are a couple (literally she only did two!) I got her to perform for me, the little stinker. She signs a lot to me when she needs something or is excited about something so I'll try to catch her in the right situation sometime... meanwhile here are two little examples of her baby signs.
I've also included some video from Sophie's birthday for those who missed it (sorry mom!) I just thought you might enjoy seeing her eat some cake and open the gifts you sent her.
Here she is enjoying her 1st cupcake on her birthday, and opening her presents with the help of her friends thanks guys! It would have taken Sophie all day on her own. Thanks again to Grandma and Grandpa Quincy for the doll and clothes and to Uncle Brian and Auntie Ann for the stacker cups, Sophie LOVES all her new toys!!
Here she is opening her gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Chapman, they arrived in the mail after the party was over, Sophie got the hang of it a little better the second time around. As you can see she likes the books best! (big suprise huh?) Thanks so much!









1 comment:
Those videos are priceless!! It's awesome that you get these things on video. I'm not nearly as good as you are at capturing the cute things they do. I need to be better. I love watching little Sophie! Especially how she screams with excitement while drinking the water! :)
Post a Comment