Who needs a puppy when you have a baby? I caught Sophie will all sorts of things hanging out of her mouth today. I think she looks like a dog when she puts stuff in her mouth and then continues playing with her hands. When it falls out she stops to put it back in and then continues with whatever else she's doing... maybe she misses her binky? Makes me smile anyway.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
my little doggie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
That is too funny that she will stop and put whatever it is back in her mouth before she can go on. Hilarious. What will be the next trick for your little doggie?
Delia is the same way! She always has something in her mouth! It is pretty funny! BTW-I really like your blog! You totally need to teach me how to do cute stuff like that!
I love that she plays with other things with her hands while holding something else in her mouth. Maybe more teeth are coming in...
Post a Comment