
We love you all like Sophie loves goldfish crackers! (A LOT!!) Have a great day!


Ok, just two more... she was really in a "cheesy" mood today!

Doesn't she look like she wants to be a pirate? I can just see her saying arrrrrrgh!! in the picture on the left.
7 comments:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to YOU!!!!!!! Those picture are SOOOOOOOO cute! I love them! Oh my goodness, I am still laughing! SO CUTE!!!! What a beautiful girl you have!!!:) I hope that all three of you have a wonderful valentines day!!
Wow! What a lot of love! Jonathan and Sophie can fight over the goldfish cracker now! Great!
Soooo cute, and I LOVE your photography!
So cute! Reese loves goldfish too! I just curled her hair with a curling iron.
Thanks for finally commenting on my blog, I was wondering why you hadn't said anything for a while. I just thought you didn't care :( Just kidding. I'm so glad you had a happy baby for Valentines Day!
Happy Valentine's to you! Sophie is the cutest.
Sophie is so cute! I wish we could stay around a while so she and Jace could grow up friends!
Post a Comment