A-Attached or single? attached (and loving it!)
B-Best friend? I have to say Dan, but Summer is my 2nd best friend. 
C-Cake or pie? mmmmm, can I have both?
D-Day of choice? Sunday, it's the only day I get to spend with Dan (minus church meetings).
E-Essential item? chapstick, I can't last long without it
F-Favorite color? green for decor, brown or cream to wear, and red to eat (I know weird, but I swear red stuff tastes better!)
G-Gummy bears or worms? bears
H-Hometown? South Jordan, UT
I-Favorite indulgence? spending money on clothes for myself
J-January or July? July, January is too cold!!
K-Kids? 1 baby girl
L-Life isn't complete without? my family, I love you guys!! 
M-Marriage date? 08/17/2004
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 4 brothers and 3 sisters
O-Oranges or apples? apples with peanut butter
P-Phobia and fears? I'm really paranoid about hitting a dear in my car, never been close but I am always worried about it... not sure why. I am also really scared of losing Dan, Sophie or one of my siblings, I have had nightmares about it since I was a kid (and still do). Shortly after we were married I had a terrible one about one of my sisters and was so scared I turned on all the lights and made Dan stay up with me all night, I would hold his face and hit it if he dosed off. We read the scriptures and sang primary songs all night.
Q- Quote? "Don't do dumb things."
R-Reason to smile? Sophie's pirate picture (see my last post) I can't stop laughing when I look at it!
S-Season of choice? fall, I love the nice temperatures and gorgeous colors
T-Tag someone. Jonathan and Gina
U-Unknown facts about me? I have contacts but I literally haven't worn them for years! I hate how uncomfortable they are, so I can't see things from far away.
V-Vegetable? does garlic count? I am obsessed with the stuff.
W-Worst habit? Talking too much about myself and cutting people off.
X-X-ray or ultrasound? whatever the doctor orders!
Y-Your favorite food? salmon, I had a salmon burger today for lunch from Whole Foods, AMAZING just reaffirmed my love.
Z-Zodiac sign? Virgo
Friday, February 15, 2008
ABC's of Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Wow! Thats a lot of info. I had to laugh at the story of hitting Dan in the face after your nightmare. Dan is so lucky to have you! And of course you're lucky to have Dan to hit. Just kidding. Sophie's pirate picture cracks me up, too.
I have to say that I am a huge fan of Sophie's "pirate" picture as well. That is a great one! I love reading these things, but I hate taking the time to fill them out. You are so funny! Reading yours cracked me up!!!! I love the pictures too!
I have to agree that chapstick is an essential. I can't go anywhere without it.
Wow you are really daring to wake Daniel up like that, and then keep slapping him. God bless you Daniel! I was affraid to wake Brian up when my water broke, because he looked so peacful.
I agree with so much of what you said! I love Salmon and garlic too :)
Post a Comment