
Finals are in full swing here in Denver. Dan's first final is tomorrow, and he is so nervous! (I don't know why, he is totally prepared.) He has been studying religiously, all day, everyday. We are so proud of all of his hard work but we miss him terribly! He did come home to study Saturday afternoon when the law school was evacuated because of a fire alarm, that was nice. I got the picture on the right of Sophie this morning right after Dan left. She follows him around all morning while he's trying to get ready to go. And for the last week she stands with her face against the stair gate watching the door after Dan leaves for a minute or two, it's really cute. All of us are excited for finals to be over next week!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Finals (bah humbug!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









10 comments:
That is so sweet and sad at the same time that she misses her Dad so much. Too cute.
Poor Sophie (and Jessica). Just remember this too will come to an end.
Cute, Dan I feel your pain cause me myself and I am still in school and studying is crap can't say i really have taken a final before but wish you luck hope you don't ever have to study again!
I know EXACTLY how you feel!! I am going to be SO excited when Friday comes around and Nathanael is done with finals!! He takes his 3rd one tomorrow, and his last one on Friday morning! Yay!! That picture of Sophie is so sweet...
I am right there with you. Cody is through with Finals next monday! I cannot wait to have a husband again. We all need to have a party!
Hang in there Dan!-Cami
Matt says, "I'm already done with finals sucka!"
(can't wait to see you guys at christmas!!!)
That is adorable that Sophie stares after Dan when he leaves. Dallin gets SO excited when Heston comes home for work. It is so fun to watch them develop and start to understand more. That little pouty face picture is so stinking CUTE. Oh, I thought it was funny that today we had Christmas music playing because Deklan is completely mesmerized by it and Dallin does the same little dance that Sophie does. I never noticed it before I watched your video. Aren't kids so fun!
Anyway, good luck to Dan on the finals.
Hang in there! I hear law school is as bugger! :)
Hey Jess, this is Mindi Butterfield I have been stalking your blog for some time now. Your little girl is so dang cute. I love all of here HUGE bows. I totally know how you feel about finals I never see Jason. Porter follows him around every morning and crys when he leaves.(He's asleep before Jason gets home) Good luck to Dan!
What a classic picture! That's cool you were able to catch that look! I know it's tough I went through 4 years of it. It seems like forever, but it will pass, and when it does you will look back and think "wow, that did go by fast" ;) Oh, and classic picture of sophie too, she is so precious in that picture by the gate.
Good Luck Daniel! Hopefully Sophie will still like you when you aren't studying any more. Just kidding! Any thing special you want to eat while you are here?
Post a Comment