We had a nice Christmas, it started with Dan and I getting up at 6 am to go to my paren'ts house, it was so cold that Dan tucked his pants into his socks!
Jack (my little brother who is on a mission to New Jersey) called at 7. It was great to hear Jack's voice. We then proceeded into the front room (in order shortest to tallest) to see what Santa brought us. We had a great time opening gifts and recieved many great ones. But the highlight of Christmas was watching Sophie with her presents. Grandma and Grandpa Quincy gave Sophie this electronic toy she can stand by, she loves the lights, buttons, sounds and music! (By the way her Christmas nightgown was made by her Grandma Quincy pretty cute huh?) After all our presents were opened we headed back to the Chapman's where we enjoyed some delicious "shipwreck" breakfast (which is just all of the breakfast foods all mixed
together in a scrambled mess... so good), Sophie took a nap and then we opened more presents. We were all incredibly spoiled by the Chapmans and had tons of fun watching Elise and Sophie enjoy their presents. Elise's favorite seemed to be her squeaking shoes, she ran around the house
to let their squeaks be heard loud and clear! The thing that Sophie enjoyed most from Grandma Nina were the books. She can't get enough of them! Here's a picture of her with Aunt Candice reading a book, you can tell she really enjoys it. We pretty much just played around the rest of the day. That evening Dan decided that they needed to play Lord of the Rings Risk... here is a flash back 3 years ago when he got the game...
As you can clearly see... he likes the game, he also loves The Lord of the Rings so it's like the ideal combo for him. He played with his Dad and brother until 2 am!! Crazy kids. Here are some more pictures I took throughout the day for you to enjoy.

Sophie making her newly acquired kissy face. Playing her favorite game with Daddy, bite the binky. Jonathan rocking out to Guitar Hero 3.

Matt playing Guitar Hero 2. Grandma Nina's favorite Christmas present! Can you guess which Chapman couple is expecting a baby in August? Take a stab at it on the poll on the right side bar, get it right and win a prize! Well not really, but isn't it fun to play anyway? :)
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Christmas Fun
Posted by
Jessica
at
8:25 PM
Labels: Family Outings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









9 comments:
Merry Christmas! Looks like Sophie had fun! We lost our camera over Christmas! I don't know what I am going to do! I am so upset! How do you loose your Camera on Christmas? That is like the best day to have a camera!
That was fun Sophie is so cute, I am going to be really sad when everyone leaves :(! I will miss all of you!
Looks like you had an amazing Christmas. There is nothing like being with family over the holidays. I am heading to St. George to meet my parents for New Years. I am so excited! Cody and I really want to go to Colorado soon. Can we maybe come and visit you? I would love to see you? Let me know
It looks like you guys had such a fun Christmas! Yay! I just love being back at home! I am dreading leaving too...I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! We are leaving on Tuesday...I am already so sad about that. It's too bad our husbands don't go to the same law school...all well. :( Well, I hope you guys feel better soon!!
Hmmm . . . . .Are you pregnant? I looked at the poll results and you have the most votes! Anyway, it looks like you had a great Christmas. Sophie is so cute! I can't wait to hear all about it when you guys get back. We should go sledding!
I'm so glad that you were here for Christmas! And I'm so glad that you have 2 weddings to come to in the next 4 months!
ARE YOU PREGNANT??? What's with the suspense thing and when do we get to find out? If I had to guess I'd say no, but you never know. Don't keep my in suspense too long....I need answers!
Oh ya,...tell Dan I kick trash in Risk and I took over middle earth this last week playing Lord of the Rings Risk with my sister-in-law. So, I totally get the obsession with Risk....one of my favorites.
I am with Tracy and Liz, are you pregnant? I can't stand that you left it so up in the air.
Post a Comment