Sunday, December 9, 2007

drinking like a big girl!

Sophie drank from a cup for the first time tonight. Whenever I am having a drink while I am holding her she fusses until I let her put her mouth on the rim, she doesn't do anything else, just put her mouth on it and she's satisfied. But tonight she started tilting her head back and lifting the cup... (try to ignore the food on her nose and in her hair, she needs a bath.)



This is actually a second take because the first time Dan thought he was recording her doing lots of good sips... but he hadn't pushed record hard enough. She was getting a little sick of it by this point, but you get the idea. I like how she has to make noise when the glass is brought to her face because it makes a funny sound. It makes me a little sad that she's so anxious to grow up.

4 comments:

Ann said...

I love it when they act like they are so big and want to do it on their own. Good job Sophers!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! That was hilarious to watch her. You are so good at catching the little "moments" in life. I need to get better at that.

Anonymous said...

haha! cute! Love it cant watit o see mroe of soph on friday!

mommaquincy said...

Wow! She must be ready for a sippy cup. She is soo big!