Dan sent me this yesterday... I guess he doesn't study THAT hard if he has time to do stuff like this. It is pretty funny though, just click on the link and you'll see what I mean.
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1204589459
Friday, December 7, 2007
We have been "Elfed"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Brian sent me the same thing, but with out pictures in it. I bust out laughing it scared Elise. Very funny and cute.
Oh that is so funny! I love the baby faces the very best! Heston's mom sent it to us and I posted it on our blog too. I thought it was SO hilarious. Heston didn't get home until almost 1 am and when he did I got out of bed and made him watch it. I thought it was a lot funnier than he did, after working over 11 hours straight with out a break all he had to say about it was, "yeah, huh" :)
Pretty funny, and just to say with dan studying he actually will take a break in between and do something like play warcraft 3 with me (he he) so ya I am hoping to get my concert onto my blog soon enough please be watching!
Post a Comment