Check it out, Sophie was crawling today. She doesn't really have it down all the way yet. She's a bit awkward but she is doing it! I wouldn't be surprised if a week from now she's cruising and I am chasing her around the house!!
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
OH goodness gracious that is freaking cute! she is getting so big so fast, tell her to slow down little girl wait i'm coming in a few weeks then you can learn all your cool new tricks!!
She just keeps getting smarter and cuter every day! Thanks for the updates. Its almost as fun as having you guys here.
Hmm, I guess she isn't really like me. Or she would have walked and then crawled. But she is cute when she is focused.
Oh man, so close. She is huge!
She is so mobile. I wonder if she'll be walking at christmas :)
Post a Comment