Sunday, September 9, 2007

Halloween Costume Ideas



So these are the costumes I am thinking about getting Sophie to wear for Halloween:

Chick
Pig
Pumpkin
Strawberry Fairy

There is a poll on the right side of the blog that I want everyone to vote to help me decide what to get her to wear. It is just too hard for me to decide!! So please vote and let me know what you think this week and Sophie will be stylin' this Halloween!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need an other column for your poll. I want to vote for a monkey.

Anonymous said...

The chick is the one that matches sophie the best in my opinion

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I almost had Elise be the chick this year but they dont make it in her size, so Sophie must be the duck!

Unknown said...

i liked the strawberry fiary, but i am pretty sure i will love her no matter what outfit she is wearing when we COME TO VISIT FOR HALLOWEEN!!!! HALLELUIA!!