Last night Sophie learned how to make a new sound with her mouth. I think it's very cute, you may find it mildly annoying (yes, I am talking about you Jonathan and Jason). Don't forget to turn off the music (at the bottom of the page) before watching the video so you can hear her.
Sophie is a pretty good eater, she enjoys green beans, carrots, peas, squash, pears, bananas, oatmeal, plums and prunes. But she loathes peaches and rice cereal. She has been mimicking me when I tell her to say "Ahhhh" for a long time now, but she just decided last night that she should smack her lips while she's eating. I am not sure if she's trying to chew or just enjoys the noise or what but, as I said before, I thought it was very cute and had to pull out the video camera straight away!









2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!! what a doll we are blessed with i didn't know she did the ahh thing but it was pretty cute i think and the smacking lips thing is also pretty smart and grown up of her!
oh man she just is getting a little shy ya know hey mom why ya laughing you and daddy do this every time you eat i know i've seen you do it! jk, so know that mom is there or almost there or whatever it is that she is you guys have got to put some energy into more posts and stuff seriously, i'm the only one who has left a comment and this is two now!
Post a Comment