Sophie is 7 months old today. It's hard to believe that she's so grown up now! She can do so many new things. Over the last month she learned how to "creep" (at least that's what I call it) to get where she's going as well as how to sit up on her own. She has also done a whole lot of growing, I think she's stopped for the moment because she started sleeping again. But over the last month she wanted to eat constantly to keep growing so much! I remember trying to fit her into a onsie that she had worn only 2 weeks previous and it was too small!! She has also grown a lot intellectually, she has a memory now. She can recall things and anticipate them happening again, which is fun because that means she can get excited. Unfortunately, she can also get upset before the terrible things (like getting her face wiped off) happen because she knows what's coming.
Along with growing intellectually her personality has started to come out. As you can see in this outtake from today, she has an attitude! She knows what she wants and will accept no substitutes. For instance, if she sees my cell phone, and I hide it and try to offer something else instead she just gets mad at me for trying to trick her and reaches towards where I hid the cell phone. Today she was tired of my lame jokes and voice inflections trying to get her to smile for a picture, I'm afraid she can see right through me! Another thing I've noticed is that she can definitely recognize her name, she always turns and looks when I say it, even if I'm talking to someone else. All in all, she is just bigger, more beautiful, and smarter everyday! I guess that's why I feel like I need to post things about her a couple times a week because she just changes so fast! I'm just glad that I get to come along for the ride.









2 comments:
someone needs to put her in the magazine under the title "WORLDS CUTEST BABY!!!!"
Did you make that bow to match her outfit? She looks awesome! But sooo old!
Post a Comment