So not even 5 minutes after I finished posting her 7 month old blog with her bear picture I turned around and Sophie was up on her hands and knees!! rocking!! So this is a new skill I wanted to include since it's one of the most exciting yet!
oh my goodness sophie is so big i love that! she's practically a grown woman! i can't wait to see her it is so unfair mom gets to see all this fun stuff, well i guess sophie just better learn to do soemething really awesome right before we come down! but i'll love her even if she doesn't!
Yay Sohpers! Before you know it you and your cousin will be running around together causing all kinds of problems! Oh ya, Jess so you do know that once they hit about 6 months they need the next size binky? The 6-12 months, just a friendly suggestion. :) Love you guys!
I hope you enjoy our blog. I started it so friends and family could check in on us while we are away to school. But now it's sort of turned into my online scrapbook/journal! It's mostly about our girls, Sophie and Tessa... but I try to include updates on us as well. I love your input so please feel free to comment!
credit where credit is due
I got my header I got from ShabbyBlogs, check them out they have tons of cute, and FREE stuff! The photo was taken by my wonderful SIL Cami Chapman. Also, I changed my post and sidebar titles with instructions and new font from KevinandAmanda.com.
"I will close my eyes, what I am, ok?" After you agree, she closes her eyes and describes her new imaginary self in detail, when she opens her eyes, she IS that animal/character! This happens all day, everyday.
"I am scared of Dumbo."
"This is my Tessa, she's my sister."
"I never (fill in the blank, be it go potty, put on my shoes etc.)!"
"It makes your froat (throat) feel better mom!" She says this about EVERYTHING, all kinds of food, and even activities.
When Sophie wants something, instead of asking for it she cleverly hints, "I like milk Mom!" Or "Mama, I like help."
"Let's read skistures, then pray then eat ice cream and go to bed."
"YOU can do it Mom!" (This is right after I've told her she can do something but she doesn't want to.)
"Why NOT?!"
"Hmmm, that's weird."
"Give me a hug!" (said several times a day)
"Mommy (or Daddy), what ARE you talking about?"
If Tessa is sad Sophie tries to cheer her up by telling her she's in the presence of royalty. "Look Tessa, it's [insert Disney princess name here]!"
"No sleep, just awake!"
When you ask a Soph a question instead of saying yes she says, "OK!"
Tessa
Tessa-isms
Nov 2012 "Ahhhhh barbacles!"
"Guess what Mom? Eden ate a yucky BLUE CHIP!" don't know why this experience has stuck with her but she talks about it all the time
"Check it out!"
"I be nice."
"GAYEEKID!" - naked, she screams it whenever hers or someonelse's shirt is removed
"yeeeeah, I dea eeet!" - Yeah, I did it
"dunnno" - I don't know
"yeeeeah" - never says yes
"no tae tu" (no thank you) Mommy's so pleased with this one!
"SSssssa" (Tessa)
"bapple" (apple)
"Da eeee" - daddy and "wa da eee" - want daddy
"Rella" - the name of all princesses (trying to say Cinderella)
4 comments:
oh my goodness sophie is so big i love that! she's practically a grown woman! i can't wait to see her it is so unfair mom gets to see all this fun stuff, well i guess sophie just better learn to do soemething really awesome right before we come down! but i'll love her even if she doesn't!
wooot woot go sophie!!!
I can't believe how big she has gotten in just a few months. They really do grow so fast.
Yay Sohpers! Before you know it you and your cousin will be running around together causing all kinds of problems! Oh ya, Jess so you do know that once they hit about 6 months they need the next size binky? The 6-12 months, just a friendly suggestion. :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment