My mom had some credit vouchers from Southwest for a cancelled flight a couple years ago, the vouchers were about to expire so she used the vouchers to buy tickets for my 2 sisters to come see me and our house! How awesome is that!?! Joni only had time to visit for the day, so we made it a FULL DAY they left Salt Lake at 6:30am and got home at 10pm.
I brought my camera everywhere we went but I failed to use it! I was too engaged in wonderful conversation with these lovely ladies. Sophie took the picture of us above after we returned from going out to eat at a favorite restaurant of mine called Snooze. After we took Sophie to school we went and got pedicures, which I always enjoy! Jenny hadn’t ever had one before. The girls were jealous of our fancy toes so my sisters offered to pamper the girls at home.
I love my sisters and it was wonderful to have them come visit! Thanks Mom for making it happen!









1 comment:
I wish you three could spend more time together! Of course I loved having Dean and Jane to myself!
Post a Comment