Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

2012 christmas card

We wish you a very Merry Christmas!  I wanted to do a Christmas card this year, but never got around to a family photo this fall. So set up the tri-pod and took a quick photo after church yesterday!  I wanted a picture of the kids in their new Christmas get-up anyway.  Nothing too impressive, the lens is reflecting the Christmas lights and I didn’t set up any photo lighting… but it gets the job done. :)    We feel so abundantly blessed to have these 3 wonderful children, employment, and our new home.  I often wonder why the Lord has given us so much, I know we are incredibly fortunate.  One of our greatest blessings is our testimonies of the gospel of Jesus Christ, this knowledge brings us great happiness, purpose, hope and peace.  It is because of Christ that we celebrate this time of year.  We feel a deep reverence as we reflect on the wondrous gift of Jesus Christ, who conquered both death and sin for all of us, His brothers and sisters.  May your Christmas and coming year be full of blessings and time for what matters most! Love,  The Chapman Family {Daniel, Jessica, Sophie (5), Tessa (4), and Jacob(1)}

4 comments:

mommaquincy said...

So cute! In the picture Jacob looks bigger than Tessa, he isn't is he?

Kristen said...

Merry Christmas! what a sweet, sweet card!

Nate and Kim said...

Cute Christmas picture! I can't believe how much your kids have changed since we moved! Hope you are all doing great!

Kolbi Young said...

Beautiful family, Jessica! Hope you had a wonderful holiday....