I’ve got pictures of all 3 kids each month of their first year (for the most part) with this same bear.
SOOOOOO BIG!!!!
Jacob is great on the stairs, I don’t put up gates any more. He was mad at me for holding a camera instead of him, but usually he likes the stairs.
One day, shortly after Sophie started kindergarten, Tessa was making silly faces and I was laughing at her so Jacob joined in, it was so cute. Of course he didn’t know how to do it, he mostly put his hands on his cheeks and waited for us to laugh, he learned to pull on his cheeks after a bit.
Just a really fun afternoon I don’t want to forget, we laughed real hard! Nothing is more therapeutic than a good laugh. This is now a regular thing at the table, making faces at each other is just one way we show love. :)









2 comments:
Thats why your house is so fun! And your kids are so happy! I thought it was the delicious food you fix every day!
Jacob is so cute! I love the photoshoot at the beginning! Hearing your kid(s)' laugh is the one of the best sounds ever!
Post a Comment