Here’s their game faces…
We were READY to go on moving day! Thanks to a lot of help from friends, you know who you are… thank you, thank you, thank you!! I am NO GOOD at time management, I can’t hardly even get all of the parts of dinner done at the same time. Why is it that even after moving 7 times in the last 8 years I still haven’t figured out how long it takes? So, if it weren’t for friends who bail me out of my tight spots, I wouldn’t be able to pull it together in time. We are very luck to have many close friends we call our “Denver Family.”
The kids and I had to go to the house early so we could be there for the appliances to be delivered. Of course they were about 3 hours late… so I took some pictures of Sophie making faces. It was dark when Dan and the guys arrived with the truck. There were only a couple of mishaps: the dryer fell off the dolly coming down the ramp off the truck, it dented the side but it works fine; also one of the kitchen table legs broke when something heavy fell on it in transit it’s an old cheap table, but we glued it back together and are still using it.
We had them bring everything into the formal living/dining rooms, here’s the result… yikes
Sophie had had enough, and couldn’t wait for her bed to be put together, she tuckered out on the couch (which was in the dining room).
This is one of the first of many beautiful sunsets we saw out our back windows after moving in, good times. We live in a beautiful place!
The last thing I have from February is Sophie’s Goldilocks play they did at her preschool. She was so excited for us to come watch her perform. I video taped it for Daddy to see. She was blessed to have wonderful preschool teachers, they did lots of fun stuff with her.
These bear songs are adorable, though Tessa was wrestling me a bit trying to see out the camera viewfinder, adds to the comedy I think.









1 comment:
That was awesome! Sophie you are a great Goldilocks and an even better singer and performer!
Post a Comment