Technically, my dad was the first out to our house, he arrived the day we closed on it! And he went right to work. He and Dan fixed the back wall I showed in this post and did the window above the problem wall, in his first visit. Well, we have plenty more windows, so he came back to do some more, they put in 1 very long day and got 2 more windows done. This time he brought mom and Jonathan!
We LOVE having visitors!!
It was conference weekend (a weekend where LDS church leaders speak to church members and whoever else wants to listen. :) and it’s televised, so we watch from home). I love conference weekend, I love hearing from our church leaders they are so wonderful and things they say always touch my heart and make me want to be better. Anyway, here are the girls playing conference BINGO, a game my mom brought for them to play to help them listen. Whenever they heard a word from their board they could eat the candy off the word.
Jonathan worked on a piece of art for school, Sophie is always really interested in whatever Jonathan is doing.
I also wanted to throw in a picture of this “fairy machine” Sophie made at school for Tessa. Soph was so proud of it, you can push a button and fairies come out the other side. I had a hard time throwing it out, we actually packed and moved it to the new house! But it came time to throw it away, I couldn’t do it without taking a photo first. The fairy machine was the first of many machines that Sophie made for all of us in preschool free time. If I remember correctly, Dan got a spiderman machine, Jacob got a car machine, and I got a love machine… I know, awesome right? Gotta love Sophie!
Here’s Tessa taking care of Jacob, her favorite past time. She adores her brother, it’s pretty sweet.
That’s all I have for March! Thanks for coming out Mom, Dad, and Jonathan!
Some more attempted family photos from the same morning… one kid’s grumpy, then the other… oh my! I think family photos are an illustration of how increasing your family size exponentially makes things more complicated. You know what they say, nothing that’s easy is ever as worth it! (or something like that, you know what I mean.)
And MAN are they worth it!









1 comment:
And its almost time to see those kids again! I'm sure that Jacob has changed the most!
Post a Comment