Tuesday, July 31, 2012

random january

First time Jacob sat in the Bumbo.

01 02_ jacob bumbo close  01 02_jacob bumbo 2  01 02_jacob bumbo 3

Sweet Jacob sleeping.

jacob sleeping 3 jacob sleeping couch 3

Dan cut Jacob’s finger really bad when trying to trim his nails, I thought he looked so pathetic with the big band-aid on his little thumb. And my kiddos sitting on the lazy boy one morning, all smiling at the same timePretty sure lightning won’t ever strike twice and let that happen again, so I’d better blog it.

jacob finger cut jacob soph tess brown chair

The goofy girls.

soph holding lion tess big smile

This white dress up is worn when you want to be “The Snow Queen.”  And you get to tell everyone else what to do!  (shocker)

soph silly face  tess dress 

Pretty little Tessa decked out in her new dress ups from Christmas (thanks Josh and Meg!).

tessa dressed up big smile tessa dressed up ring smile tessa dressed up looking

Of course Sophie got in on the action too!

tessa sophie dressed up

I think Tessa’s eyes are closed because she just got hit (accidently) by Sophie’s hand posing for the photo. He he, sorry that’s not funny…

tessa sophie dressed up pose tessa sophie dressed up 2

I originally took these photos with the intent of making a thank you card for the dress ups, clearly, I’m a little late for that.  Oh well!  Hey, January was easy, not too many activities in such a cold dreary month.  Bring on February!!

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

Such cute kids! I love the sweet hugs Tessa gives Sophie!