We traded Sophie for Melody one night, cousin sleepovers are one of my favorite memories as a child.
Then we met up at this... place with giant blow up slides and obstacle courses... can't remember what it's called. Anyway, the kids had a good time getting tired hot and sweaty there! It was my parent's idea to go there, my Dad is still like a kid and so he got a pass to help the kids if they got stuck anywhere.
That night we met Great Grandma Chapman for dinner at Geicko's, it's a classic. Cheap, mediocre, mexican food!
One evening while we were in town, Dan and I left our kids with my mom so while we went and saw "Savior of the World" a musical about Christ put on by the LDS church at the conference center theatre. I loved it! Can't believe I didn't take any pictures though! Lame.
The next day Brian and Ann had fun plans for their anniversary and planned to have Dan's parents watch their kids but they were sick with an awful flu of some sort (we ALL got it while we were there, it was 1 solid day of puking, just horrible!) Dan was sick too, but I was ok so I played with all the kids! These girls love each other so much, I'm glad they got to spend time together. Here they are enjoying some time outside.
And some more pictures of happy little Elliott who is CRAZY, just full of energy and always happy!
And that's the end of our Christmas vacation! Christmas in July is pretty fun I guess.









1 comment:
That bounce house was so much fun! And I love the shots you got of Elliott!
Post a Comment