Sophie was invited to a fancy tea party for a friend’s birthday in September. I was invited as well and we were instructed to dress fancy. Don’t we look nice? She was SO excited for this. Poor Tessa was close to tears whenever it was brought up because she wasn’t invited. Fortunately, Daddy swooped in and took her to the museum while we were at the tea party.
I didn’t bring my camera to the actual party but set it on the table and used a timer to get these shots afterwards. I love Sophie’s big smile, she kept saying, “Don’t I look fancy?!”
Since watching Ponyo Sophie and Tessa have made different things around the house boats, and declaring as Ponyo does in the movie, “This is a good boat!” Notice Soph’s got her flashlight too. Tessa has lots of company in her boat, along with goldfish to feed them (and herself of course!). I love to watch my girls’ imaginative play, they’re so much fun!
This last picture is from the end of September as well. I just missed a cute shot with Tessa doing tummy time too! She saw me coming with the camera, and isn’t so into complying with what Mom wants these days. :) Oh 2 year olds! Although, she’s almost 3 now… maybe it will stop then? ha ha ha, jokes!









3 comments:
I seriously LOVE how great their imaginations are. Such a great thing to have during childhood.
Maybe we can have a fancy tea party birthday party for Tessa when you come for Christmas? The tummy time shot is cute with the 2 of them anyway!
I love your "Fancy" wave :0) Just tonight the girls informed me that they were having a "Fancy Party" with all their dolls, so I pulled out some of the old plastic dishes that we used at Brin's party a couple years ago & ate our dinner in true fancy style! It was funny to see oatmeal (we had breakfast for dinner)in the plastic crystal bowls & milk in the shampagne (sp?) glasses! hahaha It is fun having little girls :)
Post a Comment