Only 4 short days before our son’s birth we celebrated Dan’s. He was studying for the bar on his birthday again, just like last year. But not quite so high stress since this time he’d already passed the multi-state portion so he only had to do the essays and plus he’d already done it before and has a job… so not so much was riding on it. Anyway, back to his birthday. To start him off right I made home-made cinnamon rolls for breakfast, they were yummy if I do say so myself! (sorry no picture)
After a day of studying we went out for his birthday dinner to Texas Roadhouse, mmmmmm!
We love food. Have to take a picture in the saddle by the restrooms!! Sophie looks kind of annoyed with me… she’s growing up too fast.
The girls were SO excited to give him the gifts they picked out! I let them pick some little things at Wal-Mart, but since they were THEIR choice they couldn’t wait for Dan to open them up. Tessa gave him shoe laces and bottle caps (candy) and Sophie gave him a card game (I Spy) and golf balls.
Sophie helped me make this cake for him during the day. Boy was she proud of it! Dan seemed to like it too. :)
Happy birthday Dan!! You are the greatest: in general and to us, we love you very much!









2 comments:
I had some of that cake a few days later and it was delish. I love that proud look on Sophie's face! What a cutie! Dan has 3 great women to spoil him!
Happy Birthday, Dan
Mmmmmm, Texas Roadhouse sounds good!
Post a Comment