Jason, Candice, and baby Jaycee came to town a couple weeks ago. Here are a bunch of photos I took while they were here!
Hammonds Candy Factory
Hanging out at Matt and Cami’s
Awww, Jaycee. These brothers love to play video games together! And they “never get to.” :)
Lily learned to crawl that weekend! I love holding babies, especially such easy going ones as Jaycee.
Sophie kept trying to steal Matt’s chair when he got up, so he had to retaliate. This is what they wanted it for, spinning.
The girl’s favorite meal, nacho cheese flavored chips. We stayed late and poor Tess was exhausted! Fortunately she’s resourceful and will lay down anywhere, she got that from her great grandpa Ellis.
Jaycee’s face says it all, so chill and completely adorable. Tessa doesn’t care for the male type in general. But there are a select few she favors, Uncle Matt has reached that status. I love this picture of him showing her his fish.
Pumpkin Carving
Jaycee smiles plenty, but not for the camera! The picture is blurry but I was proud to get one of her smiling. Lily and her uncle Jason.
Sophie wanted nothing to do with the insides of the pumpkin, but Tessa was the polar opposite. She couldn’t get enough of the stuff!
I taught Sophie how to follow the pattern and poke holes in our pumpkin, she LOVED it. Look at that concentration!
She did a great job too! I wouldn’t let her do the cutting, but she thought I did an ok job. She loves cats.
Matt and Cami were nice enough to let them paint pumpkins too! Even after Tessa made a royal mess of the pumpkin guts. Fortunately nothing was ruined during the painting of these pumpkins. They are still on our porch and have been for over 2 weeks now, my girls love to look at them and a bonus, the squirrels leave the painted ones alone!
Cami carved the goblin trick-or-treating, and Matt did the skeleton. Jason and Candice opted not to carve, and Dan was gone at a church meeting. I don’t know how I didn’t get a picture of Matt carving. He has an electric pumpkin carving knife! I know, crazy right? I tried it just to cut my chimney hole out the back and that was enough power tools for me, I can’t wield it! Obviously, Matt’s skills are far superior to my own.
Cherry Cricket
This was after the swearing in ceremony. Sophie was loving the babies! She can really make Lily laugh, it’s fun to watch.
Tess was feeling goofy. Dan’s burger was really spicy! Notice the sweat on his forehead.
Candice had to hold Jaycee just like this, or else she’s cry. So much for chill! I think you can actually tell Sophie and I are related in this picture, what do you think?
We are so lucky to have 3 visitors all in the same month! (Dan’s parents, my dad, and these guys.) Thanks for coming everyone! We loved having you here.









3 comments:
What a fun group of girls! You guys need some little boys to take over the video games and challenge their dads. That's going to be a shock to them, itn't it?
Boys and their video games - I totally don't get it. Tyler has the same request/demand (ha!) when we are visiting his brothers.
Love the "binki" hold for Jaycee. Ryker still will sometimes grab my hand/arm and snuggle into it when he is sad or tired. I think it is comforting to have hold of you!
Cute pumpkins you guys. Those look great!
Post a Comment