I signed Sophie and I up for a 6 week free reading program at the library a couple months ago and yesterday was her last class. We met once a week for a half hour and read books, did finger plays, and sang songs with Ms. Sue. It was fun to get some alone time with Sophie, thanks to all the friends who helped out watching Tessa!!
I learned a something about Sophie from this class. She doesn't need me. Unlike most of the other 2 year olds, Sophie didn't want to sit on my lap and didn't need my prompting to answer questions or participate. I'm proud of you Sophie!!









6 comments:
She's so adorable! One smart cookie!
She is pretty much independant. I am very excited to play with her!
What an independent girl! She is so darling! I can't believe little Tessa isn't so little anymore! They grow up too fast!
Oh my, she looks SO old in that picture! Hurry and get her so we can see her before she grows right up!
soooo cute! I love the picture of the both of you. She is such a cutie! I can't wait to do fun things like this with Neacel
What a smart girl! That picture of you two is very cute.
Post a Comment